There are many things to consider when looking at generators and here are 6 for you:
1. Choose a generator that runs on ULP with no fuel mixing required.
You need a 4 Stroke engine to remove the risk of filling with incorrect fuel... and the end of your generator!
2. If it's really reliable it will have at least a 2 year Commercial Warranty
3. You should be able to get no hassle when getting services, parts and technical back-up your generator
Generator Place NZ has two service workshops and has access to all spares for all products in our range.
4. Make sure you only buy from a reputable business
Generator Place has been supplying generators for over 10 years. In fact, we have sold over $5 million worth of generators over that time.
5. You only get what you pay for, so the best value is not necessarily the lowest price
6. Ensure you get the correct machine to meet your needs and requirements
It is important to ensure that your generator will also be compatible with what you are looking to power (Invertor or AVR type Generator)