GT Power Inverter Generator Parallel Link Cable
- Allows for two GT Power generators to be connected together, almost doubling the output of one unit
- Maintains the flexibility of the original machines
- The GT Power generators featuring the parallel connection function are ideal for home backup power
- Start both units and run until the engine speed settles.
- Make sure the smart throttle function is turned off on both units for parallel operation.
- Connect the parallel ports from each unit together taking note of the correct colours and the earthing connection.
- Connect the load to any of the power outlet sockets on either generator, ensuring that the load does not exceed the maximum rated output for parallel operation. Maximum output as marked on lead.
Machines need to be of the same Brand and Power output - ie 2 x GT2005i. NOT 1 GT2005i & 1 GT3500i.