The EU10i is the first generator of its size to feature a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity - making it ideal for use with frequency sensitive electrical equipment such as computers.
It also uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This Honda developed technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models, making it very portable.
The EU10i also features an Eco-throttle which adjusts the engine speed to meet the load demand. This increases fuel economy whilst also reducing noise as the engine is not required to run at full capacity unnecessarily.
The EU10i is Parallel Connection capable. This feature allows two EU10i's to be quickly and easily linked using a special parallel connection cable to double your output to 2Kva.
The EU10i's fantastic portability, quietness and high quality power makes it ideal for a wide range of home, recreational and professional uses.
- 8 amp/12 volt DC, maximum 1000W/240 volt
- Whisper quiet operation from 52dB(A)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2.3 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours (on Eco throttle) 8 hours
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm) 405x240x380
- Lighweight 13kg
- GXH50 Engine
- Engine is protected via low oil alert system
- Carry Handle for easy transportation
- Recoil Start
- Ideal for home, leisure & professional electronic devices