Weldtech WT200MP Inverter Multi-Process Welder
Cutting edge IGBT Inverter Technology with MIG, TIG and ARC processes available. Produces exceptionally good welding results.
The Weldtech product range is subject to stringent quality control and designed and manufactured to NZ & Australian standards.
A common use of Weldtech products include:
- Light Engineering
- Home/ Hobby Engineering
- Maintenance & Repairs
- All in one machine for ARC, MIG and TIG
- 200A welding power for up to 12mm steel thickness
- Only 13kg super lightweight, compact and portable
- Latest IGBT inverter technology for the best results
- Inductance adjustment for precise weld control
- Optional spool gun available for aluminium and silicon bronze
- MIG 60% duty cycle @160A, ARC 60% duty cycle @ 130A
- 230V single phase on a 15A plug
- Live digital displays for accurate feedback of welding output
- Stepless voltage and wire feed control for optimum weld control
- Lift TIG with optional TIG torch
- 3m Binzel Euro Connect MIG torch
- Exceptional results on gasless welding!